If you are receiving an "Activation Not Found" message after clicking the Verify button or link in your verification email, then please follow these below steps to try and resolve.
- Tap Log Out if you are logged in
- Tap Log In
- Log in with your FTW.in account
- After successfully logging in, you should see a green bar at the top of the page that says, "Looks like your account is not verified"
- Tap Resend Verification only 1x time
- A new verification email will be sent to you
- Open the verification email
- Tap the Verify button
- If tapping the button does not work, COPY & PASTE the FULL URL at the bottom of your email into your browser address field and tap Enter (the URL starts with "https://ftw.in/active-user/?=...")
When successful, you will see a "Success!" message at the top of the page. You are now verified and can ignore any existing verification emails. We now recommend you complete your profile by going to the home page, click on your account name in the navigation, and then click Edit Profile.
IF STILL AN ERROR
If the above steps do not work, please contact us with the following information so we can further help you:
- The device you are using (for example: PC, Mac, iPhone 6s, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy 7, etc.)
- The browser you are using